Web cookies click
Our website may use “cookies” to improve the user experience. The user’s website places cookies on their hard drives to record data and sometimes to obtain information about it. Users can choose to configure their website to reject cookies or to notify you when cookies are being sent. If so, please note that some parts of the website may not function correctly.
How we use data collection
Successful internet marketers can collect and use user-generated information for the following purposes:
- Improving customer service
- The information you provide helps us better respond to your customer service and support needs.
- Be specific with an experienced person.
- We may use information from the collection to understand how our users use a range of services and resources provided on our Site.
- Improving our position
- We can use your ideas to improve our products and services.
- Payments are being processed
- We may use the information that people provide themselves when placing an order only to serve that order. We do not share this information with third parties, except when it is necessary to provide the service.
- Conducting promotions, contests, surveys, or other Site events.
- Sends users the information they have agreed to receive on topics that, in our opinion, interest them.
- Sends emails periodically
- We may use an email address to send customer information and order information. It can also be used to answer their questions, inquiries, and/or other inquiries. If the User chooses to subscribe to our mailing list, he will receive emails, which may include company news, updates, links to products or information about services, and more. If at any time the user requires registration to receive emails in the future, we will include specific termination instructions at the bottom of each email, or the User may contact us through our Site.
How we protect your information
We use reasonable information collection, storage, and processing processes and security measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or damage to your personal information, usernames, passwords, contact information, and data stored therein.
Sharing your own information
We do not sell, trade, or list personal information to third parties. We may transfer aggregated unrelated user information and any information about visitors and users to our business partners, proxies, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. May employ dedicated staff to help us conduct our business with the Site or conduct activities for us, such as posting newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with other third parties for these limited reasons when you give your permission.
Children’s satisfaction on the site protects the protection of activity
Protecting the privacy of minors is of utmost importance. For this reason, we do not collect or store information on our Site that we know is actually under the age of 13, and no part of our website is intended to attract anyone under the age of 13.
Changes to this special rule
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
itian Marketing Agency